Announcing our NEW Weight Loss Management program!
Call now or click here to join the list.
Are you frustrated with increased health problems?
Are you tired of being tired?
Have you tried to lose weight previously only to gain it right back?
Dr McDonald is now offering a customized weight loss program for members.
Call 816-323- 8319 or
Weight Loss with Clarity DPC
Dr. James McDonald
If you are concerned about your health due to excess weight, Physician – supervised weight loss with Clarity DPC would be a great option for you. Working with a physician can help ensure you’re following a safe and effective weight loss program that is tailored to your specific needs and health conditions.
Additionally, losing weight can have a range of positive effects on your health, including reducing the risk of developing conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and high blood pressure. If you’re already experiencing health complications related to your weight, losing weight could also help to manage those conditions and improve your overall health.
It’s understandable to feel frustrated if you’ve tried various diets and supplements in the past without success. However, working with a physician can provide you with the guidance and support you need to achieve sustainable weight loss.
It’s important to note that weight loss isn’t a one-size fits-all solution, and what works for one person may not work for another. However, working with a physician can help you identify any underlying factors contributing to your weight gain and create a personalized plan that addresses those factors.
Finally, it’s worth noting that while exercise and healthy eating habits are important for overall health, they may not be enough to achieve significant weight loss on their own. A physician- Supervised program may incorporate these lifestyle changes, but also provide additional support with medications and vitamin supplements to help you reach your goals.
Meet and greet the Dr. prior to starting is available (click here to schedule)
What is Semaglutide and how does it work?
You may have heard of Semaglutide Retail Brands/trade names: Ozempic, Wegoy
Semaglutide is a class of medication that is similar to the natural hormone Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). GLP-1 is produced in your intestines when you eat to help you feel full and reduces hunger. It slows down digestion or decreases gastric emptying which also helps you feel full. Semaglutide also helps your body regulate blood sugar in turn helping with hunger and weight loss.
What are the Benefits of Semaglutide?
- suppresses appetite
- can decrease junk food cravings
- delays stomach emptying
- improves Blood pressure
- helps regulate blood sugar
- can reduce risk of cardiovascular events (heart attack and stroke)
How much weight can I lose?
- 15-20% of your body weight
What is the cost?
Retail costs range from 800-1500 dollars a month.
Most insurances will not cover any cost without a diagnosis of type II Diabetes.
We have Semaglutide available for 400.00 a month for our members.
Non-members $550.00 a month which includes physician evaluation and consultant notes/ recommendations sent to primary care physician. Additional fees for labs may apply (discounted cash pay discounts for labs are available)
About our Weight Loss Program
- Weekly injections of the medication of Semaglutide for appropriate patients.
- Semaglutide dose adjusted/titrated monthly.
- Program duration varies based on individual needs and goals.
- Weekly monitoring of weight, vitals and any adverse reactions.
- Additional medications prescribed as needed to aid in weight loss.
- Treatment and management of underlying medical conditions that maybe contributing to weight.
- Communication with primary physician if not a current patient of Dr. James McDonald.
- Dietary, activity monitoring and recommendations.
- Supplements recommended and tailored to individual needs. Supplements are available at a discounted price.